» Venice » Venice » Venice
3 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Duration: 2 hours
Departs: Venice, Venice
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Visiting Venice with kids? This private tour is specially designed for kids and families, with a focus on child-friendly activities and a guide, Lucia, with an educational background who knows how to keep all members of the family entertained: young and young at heart!
Let her know your interests and she will create the best itinerary in 2 hours for you!
Discover Venice attractions and choose one of these treasure hunt proposals, 100% customizable (we can't cover everything in 2 hours) :
1) Doge’s palace, San Marco church and Square
2) Doge’s palace inside (prisons, bridge of sighs) and San Marco square
2) Rialto market, Rialto bridge, hidden corners and San Marco square
3) San Marco square and the local Venice in Castello
4) the real hidden Venice: Dorsoduro
5) the hidden corners of Rialto and the last puppeteer of Venice or a special masks workshop
6) Murano tour
Let’s stop for pics along the way and let’s enjoy and interactive, entertaining guide experienced with kids from 6 y
A reward for kids
Guide service with a local guide with a specific background for kids activities
Many tips for falling in love with Venice and to enjoy the rest of your day
Entrance tickets to any site, snacks, transportations or extra activities not included in the price
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Venice Travel Guide